Becoming a member of City of Salisbury ARC. What do I get?
- Comradery of training with other athletes and being part of a team competing together and wearing the Club vest with pride.
- Expert Athletics Coaching from qualified UK Athletics coaches in endurance, track & field (your membership assists the Club in paying for the cost of training these coaches).
- Road Running with qualified Run leaders as well as regular Coached Interval/strength/endurance training sessions. (Over 16s only).
- Affiliation to UKA / England Athletics which includes discount for races that offer affiliated subsidy. This includes the Hampshire Road Race League (HRRL) events that the Club is annually a part of and which includes the annual and prestigious Club organised Salisbury 10 mile Road Race – Salisbury 10 Mile Road Race . The Club has also taken on organisation of this years’ Stonehenge Stomp . Both events encourage members to get involved through volunteering or taking part.
- Public Liability insurance from England Athletics and the Club’s own insurance.
- Free entry to Hampshire Cross Country League races (club runners only can attend these events). An opportunity to get muddy for free!
- Track Session fee at a reduced rate. Annual Track pass also available via the subscriptions page.
- Club Socials and don’t forget making new friends ?
We are a not for profit making Community club providing access to running and Athletics, your membership helps make this possible.
How to join?
Go to: https://webcollect.org.uk/cosarc and browse the subscriptions – This requires online registration. New Adult membership costs £60 (First year). Existing Adult members £45. Family membership is available (£90) and Over 65’s pay a reduced fee of (£30).Track and other memberships are available and we do welcome second claim athletes who are registered at another Club (please see subscriptions list for further details). Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and for more information or assistance.
Once you join
Come join us by checking out the sessions that best suit your requirements via the main menu under Track & Field and/or Road Running. Don’t forget your Head Torch and Hi-vis if you intend to Road run in the darker months as we set off at 1830, often it will already be dark. Road Runners meet at the Clubhouse on the Track.
Check your Race Licence unique reference number (URN) here: England Athletics Race Licence check – You will need this to compete as an affiliated City of Salisbury Athlete. Please allow a few weeks for this to be activated after you join.
Annual membership is preferred but instalments can be arranged. Please email: email@example.com to discuss individual requirements.
A selection of Vests and Training tops are available to buy from the Clubhouse. Members running in Club affiliated events are expected to wear a Club vest/T-shirt.